Sunday, November 1, 2020

Welcome to my blog

 

New Year New Blog

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am a solitary eclectic pagan witch with deep roots in Wicca. I am not new to blogging. I had a blog called Mommavswiccanway. There were a lot of issues with that blog and I took it down. I feel like I am needing a fresh start, so I thought this would be a good time to start over. I feel like I'm starting over in my craft. 

I have been practicing for nearly 30 years and everything I thought I believed, in the beginning, isn't the same as what I believe today. In the past, I would have said I was committed to being a Wiccan but today I would say I am more of a gray pagan witch.
 
I want to make this blog a place where I can share things I learn and I hope others will feel welcome to share their knowledge in the comment section.

I follow the wheel of the year and I feel deep in my soul that Samhain is the new year. It might not be the beginning of the calendar year but it is the beginning of my year.

How did you celebrate the new year?

I did a self rededication ritual. I will share a blog on what that is as well as how I tweak it to make it my own. Then I did a 13 card tarot spread for the new year. I'll share that in a blog post as well. I baked a pumpkin to use in treats that I love to make during the holiday season. I live in the United States and I do celebrate Thanks Giving so I will make treats for that as well as Yule.

I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge with you in hopefully a better set up than my last blog. Until next time

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment

  3 C’s You may have read or heard someone talking about the three c's. So what are they and why are they so important in witchcraft? Th...